Don’t miss the 7th annual Discover L&A County Geocaching Event, happening on August 17, 2019! Check out some of the great things happening!
Friday, August 16th... Water Cache Canoe Cruise
Looking to get out on the water in L&A? We'll have an assortment of canoes and kayaks available for rent prior to MEGA day! If you have your own watercraft, bring it along and take part in the fun.
- Location: Salmon River Boat Launch, Roblin
- Time: 10am - 2pm
Rent a selection of canoes and kayaks for only $10 each, or bring your own! Enjoy the water and find 10-12 newly-placed water caches.
Friday, August 16th... DLA Kick-Off Party
We're changing things up a bit this year, but don't worry, we have something fun planned at the MEGA venue. Stay tuned for details!
Saturday, August 17th... MEGA DAY!
DLA MEGA 2019 will take place at the beautiful grounds of the Lennox & Addington County Museum and Archives, located at 97 Thomas Street East in Napanee (N 44° 15.142 W 076° 57.020). Here's the schedule of events:
- 8am - 4pm... Leave your mark in the log book and pick up information packages that detail fun geocaching activities taking place during the weekend. The event venue is open and staff are available all day to answer your questions. Drop in anytime for a coffee or share geocaching stories. Games, draws and activities will be available throughout the day.
- 9am - 4pm... Head to all corners of Lennox & Addington County for some world-class geocaching. Choose from more than 1,500 geocaches in L&A County, or try your hand at some of the many new caches that will be published just in time for the event!
- 4 - 5pm... After a fun day exploring L&A County, head back to the event venue for your chance to win an amazing assortment of prizes, hear closing remarks, and say 'cheese' for the popular group photo (happening at 4pm, sharp!).
Saturday, August 17th... Post-MEGA Meal
It's a DLA MEGA tradition! Wrap up a full day of geocaching with a delicious meal. Enjoy a great dinner at our fantastic new venue only 5 minutes from MEGA HQ.
- Location: The Royal Coachman Restaurant, 8087 County Road 2, Napanee.
- Time: 5:30pm
- Cost: $20 each
- Register: Click here