Learn to master various aspects of the County of Lennox & Addington Libraries' virtual services and collections. Topics will include navigating the public access catalogue, managing your library account, accessing research databases and borrowing digital materials through Overdrive and (NEW) Hoopla Digital.
Registration is not required but please bring your own electronic devices if you have them!
- Tuesday, May 2nd, 11am - Napanee Branch Library
- Wednesday, May 3rd, 2pm - Bath Bath Library
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2pm - Tamworth Branch Library
- Tuesday, May 16th, 11am - Amherstview Branch Library
- Wednesday, May 17th, 2pm - South Fredericksburgh Hall
- Wednesday, May 24, 2pm - Camden East Branch Library
- Tuesday, June 6th, 11am - Wilton Community Hall
- Wednesday, June 7th, 2pm - Selby Community Hall
- Wednesday, June 14th, 2pm- Yarker Branch Library