Tuesday February 09, 2021- Yesterday, the government of Ontario announced a regional approach to lift the Stay-at-Home order and move three regions in Ontario to Green-Prevent level, including the Kingston, Frontenac, and Lennox & Addington (KFL&A) region.
This change will be effective Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 12:01 a.m.
KFL&A Public Health urges all residents to continue to practice public health measures to keep the region open and safe.
- Practice good hand hygiene, cough etiquette, wearing a face covering, and physical distancing.
- Stay local and avoid non-essential travel outside of the KFL&A region, especially travel between areas that remain under the stay-at-home order.
- Limit close contact to your household (the people you live with).
- Stay home as much as possible.
- If you have any symptoms of illness—isolate and get tested.
For more information visit: https://www.kflaph.ca/