Prince Edward-Lennox & Addington Social Services is excited to announce the launch of the Ontario Renovates program for 2023. This initiative aims to provide crucial financial support for a range of affordable housing projects.
Funded through the Ontario Priorities Housing Initiative, the Ontario Renovates Program offers financial assistance for:
Essential Repairs for Low to Moderate-Income Homeowners
Up to $25,000 available through a 10-year interest-free forgivable loan.
Eligible repairs include:
- Heating systems
- Doors and windows
- Foundation repairs
- Roofs, walls, floors and ceilings
- Vents and louvers
- Electrical systems (does not include installation of solar panels)
- Septic systems, well water and well drilling
- Repair projects already started
- Renovations for cosmetic purposes
- Driveway paving
- Routine maintenance
The application has specific eligibility criteria, clearly outlined at the top of the form.
How to Apply:
- Download the application below or visit our offices in Napanee, Amherstview, or Picton to pick up a copy.
- Drop off completed applications at our office locations.
- Email completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
November 15, 2023
Please note that funding is limited. After the deadline, applications will be evaluated to determine need. Only those most in need will receive funding.
For further inquiries or to learn more about these programs, please reach out to us at email@example.com or call 613-354-0957.
To apply for the Ontario Renovates Program, please click here.