As a Goodreads browser you are probably used to discovering all sorts of great new books to read but if you have ever found yourself in a situation where you wanted to know whether a book you are coveting is available at the library, read ahead...
- Visit Goodreads. Sign up for an account if you do not have one already
- Go to your Account Settings. Hint: click your face/profile photo to see this option appear
- Click on the Book Links tab
- Search for County of Lennox & Addington Libraries by looking at the Popular Links list on the right
- Click the “add” button
- Go to a book page, and, magic!, you should now see us as an option under "GET A COPY"
- Clicking on the County of Lennox & Addington Libraries tab will search for the book in our catalogue
Bonus: While you are at it, join the County of Lennox & Addington's Goodreads book club by clicking here.
A word of warning: some older books (pre-2010) might not show up accurately in the catalogue. If your search does not yield any results, try doing a quick search by title. If you still don't have any luck, send us a request and we'll try our best to track a copy down for you.