Bring Your Friends and Family to Join You in Activities and Entertainment.
Under the supervision of the Resident Services Coordinator, a full range of activities and entertainment is offered and a calendar of events is posted on the bulletin boards throughout the resident home areas. Everyone is welcome to attend, including family and friends.
July 2019 Calendar Highlights:
Patios at Front Entrance & Upper Balcony will be set up before Mother’s Day. RHA Patios will be set up last week of May. Potted/Hanging Plants will be started shortly after Victoria Day.
- Wednesday, August 7th @ 10:00 - Catholic Mass - Chapel
- Thursday, August 8th @ 5:00 – Dinner at the Drive-In – Education Room
- Thursday, August 10th @ 2:00 – Gospel Music with Crimson River – MH
- Monday, August 12th @ 1:45 - Dining / Residents Council/Activity Planning Committee Meeting - MH
- Tuesday, August 13th @ 10:00 – United Church – Chapel
- Thursday, August 15th @ 2:00 – Birthday Party with Seeley’s Bay Fiddlers – MH
- Tuesday, August 20th @ 2:00 – Steve & Penny Perform – MH
- Wednesday, August 21st 9:30-1:30 – Outing to County Museum (sign-up required)
- Thursday, August 22nd @1:30 – Upper Canada Car Club – Front Parking Lot
- Monday, August 26th @ 1:45 – Euchre – Tea Room
- Tuesday, August 27th @ 10:00 – Anglican Church – Chapel
- Thursday, August 29th @ 2:00 – Elvis is in the House – MH
- Monday to Saturday - Exercise Group provided opposite days alternating RHAs
- Every Tuesday and Thursday 6:15 - Bingo in the Tea Room
- Every Wednesday and Saturday 1:45 Bingo on 2 Resident Home Areas
- Every Thursday 9:30-11:30 Early ON Playgroup Drop-In - Sunroom/Library
- Every Friday 9:30 - Piano Man and Visits with Walter, rotates RHA each week
- Every Friday 10:15 - Reflections in the Chapel
- Every Friday 1:30 - McCutcheon’s Sing-Along in MacDonald Hall
- Every Sunday 1:45 - Interdenominational Chapel Service, (exception of 3rd week, starting at 1:30)