Our Minister of Education announced March 31st public schools across Ontario will be out until at least May 4th in an effort to protect our children. Concerned parents are speaking out, worried about the help they need teaching their children from home.
If you want to supplement your child’s online learning, you can access some downloadable educational materials and guidebooks through Hoopla. Homeschoolers share many skills they have learned and tips on how to deal with the psychological aspects of teaching from home. The positive impact of one-on-one with your child has many benefits, and can give you the flexibility to explore and nurture a special interest.
- Homeschooling for the Rest of Us by Sonya Haskins
- Free Range Learning by Laura Grace Weldon
- Answers for Home Schooling by Israel Wayne
- The Homeschooling Handbook by Lorilee Lippincott
- Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling by Debra Bell