REGISTERED NURSES – Part-time
Supervisor: Manager, Nursing Services
Salary Range: $32.21 to $46.11 per hour (under review)
Shifts: Days, evenings, nights & weekends
Closing Date: April 5, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
The County of Lennox and Addington is seeking part-time Registered Nurses to join the team of its long-term care facility, The John M. Parrott Centre in the Town of Greater Napanee. The John M. Parrott Centre provides professional and dedicated care to the 168 residents living in our state-of-the-art facility.
· Member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
· Current CPR/First Aid
· Experience in long-term care preferred
· Possess a strong desire to work within the full scope of practice
· Excellent organizational and communication (oral and written) skills
· Proficient in computer applications (Microsoft Office)
· Ability to work with and lead a team
· Demonstrated commitment to attendance
· Recognition of related experience
· Access to educational opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge
For more information and to apply, please visit our website at www.lennox-addington.on.ca
Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of applicant selection. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Resumes received after the closing date will not be considered.
Please note that accommodations are available upon request to support the participation of persons with disabilities in applying for jobs and during the interview and assessment process. If you require an accommodation, please call the County’s Human Resources Department at 613-354-4883 to discuss. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Click here to apply.