Heading to Art Among the Ruins in Newburgh on June 15th? Be sure to stop for lunch just north of the river at the Newburgh Hall from noon - 3pm.
- Pulled Pork Sliders (two sliders with a side of homemade coleslaw)
- Curried Chicken Salad (mildly spiced with peaches, pecans and local greens)
- Baked Beans (vegetarian baked beans with homemade cornbread and a side of homemade coleslaw)
- Broiled Cheese Sandwich (featuring Wilton Cheddar, with local greens)
- Choice of homemade iced tea or lemonade
- Choice of brownie or maple square
The meal with beverage & dessert is only $15 per person (tax included). Quantities are limited. Pre-purchase your tickets here.