FAQ | RSS | Video
Municipal Complaints | Print |

Do you have a complaint about our municipality?

We encourage early resolution of complaints in all circumstances.  Please speak directly to the service area where you have had an issue, either in person or by email or telephone.

If your issue is not resolved, please complete the Municipal Complaint Form and return it to the appropriate department.


Economic Development

Administrative ServicesFinancial & Physical ServicesCommunity & Development Services
© 2017 County of Lennox & Addington
Human Resources | Site Map | Contact Us